1.02.2013

2013 Declarations

I've moved passed making New Year's Resolutions and started making New Year's Declarations. There's something refreshing about that title. I hope that as you're resolving to develop into a better you, that you take time to declare that you are indeed a better you! Brand new mercies are given out to us daily, so...Cheers to a New Year of Daily mercy, grace, favor, forgiveness, joy, peace, and love...

Here are some of my 2013 Declarations:

  • write daily: just write something, anything, whatever comes to mind
  • take a daily picture of my outfits
  • read my daily devotions and spend quiet time just receiving strength from HIS word
  • make a daily proclamation over my life: your words have power, use them to speak life
  • everyday I will share a smile with someone: people desire acknowledgement
  • sing out loud daily: sing a rejoice-filled song into the world
  • drink a glass or bottle of water every day
These are just a few but here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment