12.14.2012

BRIEF DIGRESSION...................


Please let me first apologize for not posting yesterday my computer was being a little wacky. SO I will post 3 separate things today. Let’s get started shall we. We have a plethora of wonderful pieces to discuss. SO OFF TO THE RACES!!! LOL!! While at lunch with some really great friends today we started talking about briefcases. My friend’s father has a wonderful Fendi briefcase and every time I see it I want to do the Rachel Zoe “I DIE”. LOL! To this day I’m still trying to get them to sell it to me. LOL! So here is a small tid bit about briefcases. GET ONE THAT FITS YOU!!!! Nothing says modish YES MODISH like a briefcase. Stand alone among the same black briefcases we see all over the office. Go vintage, go colorful, or go with a pattern. I’m down for anything that makes you even more UNIQUE!!! (If you haven’t learned that yet) Being grown does not mean you have to be LAME!! Hit you town and find attaché that meets your artistic standards. So here are a few ideas.......Enjoy the pics. Live Life IN MAJOR STYLE!!!!!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment