12.14.2012

Lux Tux DAY 4!!!!!!


DAY 4: SHOE!!!

Most of the time I start off by saying “What do you want to look like??” or saying “Nothing better is being unique”. Well here is the place to do that one very important thing. I like to say that nothing is easier then putting your personality on your feet but, it’s hard to combine everything into a wonder work of art that you wear. The entire party will see your perspective all from the Jacket, Pants, Shirt, Tie, and Shoes you chose to wear. So weather you want to go Classic Patent Leather Loafer with your Classic Tux. Or you chose my route of the Velvet Jacket with  Bold velvet shoes. You can make a statement no one will ever forget!!! Pics??? Yes I think the time is NOW!!!!

 



 
 

So Christian Louboutin has some really great options for the person with a rebellious nature to the person with a traditional persona. We all can have our cake and eat it too. It really is possible with him. But, if I have to pic he is not on my feet for that great year ending celebration……….

 






 
 
 
 

Let’s cut to the chase you’re a little different. Like 2 Chainz different. LOL!! So why not strap on these shoes on and paint the town ummmm…………. Whatever color you like because you own the NIGHT!!!



 
No for real we could be here all night talking about shoes because there just is no end……… and like my neice says “I’m a little bit mad”  all because I need to sleep LOL!! I have to get into bed but, before I go let me show you one more pair of shoes the ones that will make anyone just fall out!! I like werid things that can almost be are for your feet. Especially for guys because we don’t get to show off as much as the women all the time. So nod to the world and be the top dog in this shoe…… LLIS!!!!



 
 
 
 
 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment