12.14.2012

Lux Tux DAY 3!!!!!!


DAY 3: Pants!!!!

So now that my computer is no longer playing games with me. We can get a leg up on our Lux Tux situation. (LAME) I had to LOL! I really had to. So let’s talk tuxedo pants. There are always the tried and true black tux pants with the satin outseam. But, can I ask you one question. Why not try something more daring? Why not try something bold?? Just think about a couple of things. One is hem. The other is width. Everything is slim, skinny, or supper skinny. But why not try a nice boot cut look that will give you a different look. If you hate it go slim BUT!!! Make sure it works for you. Then attack the hem. Keep it short. Show a little ankle…… LOL! That sounded so weird. LOL! Off to the Pics.

 
 
 
Go high Hem or normal. Whatever floats your boat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do a color they might not expect from you.
 

Alright that is all that I have for pants this evening. Oh, yeah I have to it keep going...... LOL!!! This New Year ’s Eve is going to be a grand event. Just because you are going solo don’t mean you have to leave solo. Thus the whole point of making sure you are well dressed for the show. LOL!! In the words ON TO THE AFTER PARTY!!!.............Ok ok I'm back lets do a Jay-Z and get “On to the next one….” (dancing and singing the whole song) Cause its “all about progressions”. ROTFL!! I have so much fun.......Good job Swizzy!!! Alright DAY 4 coming right up!!! LLIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment